- Excellent Temperature Uniformity ( ± 0.5°C or ± 0.5% ) of the chuck temperature over
the entire temperature range
- Temperature Accuracy: ± 0.3°C when calibrated against primary or transfer std.
- Excellent Temperature Stability ( ± 0.1°C) and Control
- Good Electrical Isolation: 1 gigohm @ 500 VDC between surface and ground
- Low Noise DC Control system
- Excellent System and Chuck Reliability
- Extended Programming Option: Set ramp rate, soak time and number of cycles for
- 5 temperature set points; "At Temperature" Windows programmable from front
panel or via remote control.
- IEEE-488 interface for remote operation
- Interfaces to most major probing stations, laser trimmers and inspection stations
- 4 digit LED display
- Steady State or Thermal Cycling of wafers, ICs and hybrids from 0° to +300°C
- Low Noise Thermal Testing applications
- High Isolation and guarded configuration is available for most applications
- Thermal testing applications requiring low electrical noise.
- C-V Plotting, Accelerated Life Test
- Testing devices from 0° to +150°C using
- Design verification and fault isolation.
See the TP0315 ThermoChuck Datasheet
-- TP03010 A/B
-- TP0315 A/B