- Airflow: High capacity (9 l/s (18 scfm)) continuous airflow optimizes temperature
transition rate and throughput.
- Temperature Control: Air or Patented DUT Dual Loop directly at the DUT case to ±0.1°C
- Typical Temperature transition rate:
-55° to +125°C: approximately 7 seconds**
+125° to -55°C: approximately 13 seconds**
- DUT Sensor Ports: Type T or Type K thermocouple
- Temperature set, display and resolution: ±0.1°C
- Temperature Accuracy: 1.0°C ( calibrated to NIST standard)
- Remote interface ports: Three: IEEE-488, RS232C, SOT/EOT/SFF
* Due to Temptronic's use of HCFC-free refrigerants with 50 Hz,
TP04310 systems, the ultimate low temperature capacity of these systems will be
approximately 5°C warmer than 60 Hz systems.
** Transition rate measured at 18 scfm, cycling from -80° to +225°C
- User Control from the front panel function keys and intuitive menus or via remote
interface ( IEEE-488, RS232, ST/EOT)
- Two modes of operation:
- Operator Mode: Test and cycle at Hot/Ambient/Cold temperatures
- Cycling Mode: Utilize up to 12 thermal cycling sequences, "Smart Tuning" and
other advanced features.
- User-defined "At Temperature" Windows, airflow rate, Air or DUT Temperature
- Thermal head raising and lowering: Pneumatic control; also manually adjustable
- Thermal Cycling Sequences: Set up to 12 cycling routines in sequence on one table.
- Save up to 12 test set-up files for quick recall and test repeatability.
- Quick airflow control from Front panel
- CFC-free for all systems; HCFC-free for all 50 Hz Systems
- CE approved; and SEMI S2-93A compliant
- Test and cycle a DUT under a wide range of thermal conditions with pre-set cycling
sequences of up to 18 different sets.
- For 24 hr/ 7 day test environments, the TP04300A's high capacity airflow and DUT thermal
precision ensure high throughput with consistent repeatability. Operator's Mode ensures
quick set-up for testing at up to three pre-set temperatures.
- Thermal source for applications requiring precisely controlled thermal air, including
the ThermoFixture® enclosure/ATE interface for thermally testing PCB, modules,
assemblies, digital, high frequency (RF, microwave), and high power devices.
Options & Accessories
Custom Thermal Test Enclosure (CTTE)
Custom Thermal Test Enclosures provide a frost-free environment for testing components,
modules, small subassemblies, printed circuit boards and MCMs at temperature. Patented
probe-through windows permit the probing of the PCB or subassembly while it is held at
precise temperature in the CTTE thermal environment, from -55°C to +125° C.
Click here for Data Sheets / Application
Notes on CTTE.
extends the reach of the ThermoStream Thermal head. Available in standard and
"ThermoFixture Quick-Disconnect" configuration.
Handheld thermal wand connects to ThermoStream head for testing individual devices on a
PCB or at the tester site. Thermal shrouds of various sizes adapt the ThermoWand for the
For other options and accessories (i.e. thermal caps, shrouds and insulation kits), please
contact Temptronic directly.